Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

2.2.10

 

Yesterday is Everyday.

Yesterday was our usual Sunday. But in this case, it’s Monday. It definitely wasn’t a Monday Blues for sure. God! Yesterday I just can't stop wishing. Yesterday was our usual Sunday. And on every one of our usual Sunday, I will always wish for the same darn thing. Yesterday I felt the galaxy was at peace all in once. Yesterday I don’t want to be anywhere else but to be with you. Yesterday, you made me feel whole, so full! Yesterday I saw your sweet smile. I can’t resist from feeling bright and breezy. Yesterday I saw your endearing soothing eyes. I just can’t stop listening to my heart that’s beating passionately. Yesterday I was held by you. Yesterday nothing else I could say but to smile in vain. Yesterday I felt your beautiful love surrounding me. I feel so harmless. I feel home. Yesterday I felt so lucky, the luckiest girl alive. So Yesterday I fell in love again, over and over again. You are the only one who can do what you do to me. Yesterday I wish for bliss to be upon us. And so, yesterday I prayed from the depth of my heart. My soul was imploring for God to make us belong for each other. I love you deeply dear.

Jantung Ku & ChentaYou


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]