Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

30.3.10

 

Firdaus Shah


The oil of joy for mourning,
You give me beauty for ashes.
You draw all my fears to a stage of dancing
then vanished them in seconds.
Here I am, I'd turn your morning into smiles.
You should know you are the apple of my eye.
Just nothing else but the darling of my heart,
even the pain I'd bear.
I'll let you keep my soul, only if you wanted to.
Your smile is all I need to start a day
and I love it to watch you sleep in your own peaceful comfort.
In times of trouble, you offer me nothing but peace.
You know I'd love you unconditionally.
Let us fill our lives with greater joy
and it'll be blessed abundantly.
Again, never once fail.
A new way you shown me, the meaning of life.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]