Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

6.3.10

 

March Marched In Uneasily

I guess this month ain't a good start for me. Damn. I consider too much on others while others ain't considering me as much. Damn (again). Earlier this week I had an accident. I crashed Ma's car into the highway border in Damansara. Luckily, I wasn't injured. But the back of the car was wrecked! Damn!!! Fortunately for me, Daddy said he's gonna pay for the damage cost. Fiuh! I wanted to take the responsibility on it earlier as it was my fault. I was speeding on a slippery road. Those Defensive Driving Course I took last year during the selection for the Redbull Rookies Female Driver ain't working as I tried to control my car before it slammed the border. They say I was pretty lucky coz there's been tragic accidents on the same spot I crashed into. *Sigh*

Anyway, Firdaus got there as soon as I called him, informing I had an accident. Then I called my bro. On the next day, I finally told my parents about what had happened. As usual, they were making 'uneasy noises'. Ain't music to my ears, most definitely! *Sigh* At the end of the day, Me and Edeh send the car to the workshop for repair and Daddy finally said he'll pay the cost. A good lesson learn.

Moreover, I ain't feelin' my dough this month. Damn (again). I'm a bit stressed with the shop and all. Business is a bit slow nowadays. So as the shop next door. I just hope that it'll be better next week. Yesterday Ma went to the clinic to check her BP. Again, as usual, Ma's BP is rated high as she's been thinking too much from what she can bare. Daddy had to come back early from Labuan to Miri to be with Ma. More, that evening I got a text from Kakak saying that Daddy told her that the doc said there's a lump on Ma's left breast. They're running some test on Ma but for now, we yet to wait for the result as soon as possible. Damn, I'm so worried. Ma has nobody to take care of her back in Miri. I just keep my fingers crossed and pray that everything's gonna be just fine.

Anyhow, my day will always end in smile though. Firdaus has been with me the whole time and he always make me feel at ease. I can say that he's a part of my strength, day in and day out. If that's not lovin', I ain't know what it is then. Ngee~

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]