Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

12.3.10

 

Such Selfishness.

I don't understand why is it so hard for you to listen and understand that my problem from me and there is You? For years we're in this pace, and still you kept on pointing at the wrong direction, assuming that you're always right. Excuse me Ma'am, I can say that accuracy just isn't your thing. I gave you the chance to have sole power over my decisions and matters, but it seems like you never learn to appreciate what I am giving.

When will you realize that what I'm giving to you isn't what anybody or everybody can give? Personally , I think I just made the biggest sacrifice a person could give. Understanding the consequences, I take that challenge just to put a smile on your face and an ease to your poor wary heart. But you made it seem like I don't own a soul. Even a dog wouldn't like to be tied up everyday.

The longer I hold it in, the worse it'll get. Your pressure contributed a drastic measure I made in the pass, but as time passes by, I wouldn't do it anymore. I've found what I feel belonged to and now, life is a little too precious for me to cut short. You should feel pleased with this. Truthfully, I've great anger. Though plan for no revenge, instead I wish I could lend a better grip towards you. But change is permanent.

You said, you weren't ready to let me go and to be taken care by someone else. But it seems like you want me to have my own life. So now, could you tell me, precisely, what do really want from me? Because to me, it seems like I always know what I want but you don't, yet you insist of me to follow your undecided and unworthy orders.

Now, don't you think that's a little too selfish even for your level?



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]