Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

27.3.10

 

Unconditional


There's nothing I could say to you.
Nothing I could ever do to make you see.
What you mean to me.

All the pain, the tears I cried
Still you never said goodbye and now I know.
How far you'd go.

I know I let you down.
But it's not like that now.
This time I'll never let you go.

I Will Be, all that you want.
And get myself together.
Cause you keep me from falling apart.

All my life, I'll be with you forever.
To get you through the day.
And make everything okay.

I thought that I had everything.
I didn't know what life could bring.
But now I see, honestly.

You're the one thing I got right.
The only one I let inside.
Now I can breathe, cause you're here with me.

And if I let you down.
I'll turn it all around.
Cause I would never let you go.

Cause without you I cant sleep.
I'm not going to ever, ever let you leave.
You're all I've got, you're all I want.

And without you I don't know what I'd do.
I can never, ever live a day without you.
Here with me, do you see?
You're all I need.


I Will Be by Leona Lewis.
Here to stay, still to love you no matter what.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]