Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

16.4.10

 

Endlessly.


Still as vainly I feel since memory took its flight away.
I was consoled by gravity and by gravity, it caught me.
I fell down, dejected by velocity.

And when all was wrought as for only myself to feel, everything was a reek.
But life is already at its toll.

Fatigue drapes me as I pursuit, the price of giving for me to allure.
As my steps affected it, I realised it was never a matter.

Just like the stars in heaven skies, it brings me every colour of beauty.
By no means, it lessens.
For the loyal lovers, it’ll ceaselessly brighten.

The sun will soon abandon the royal warriors,
Soon these rapture stars will tell its story.

And as for every faithful love, this devoted light of heaven stars will glisten.
Just endlessly.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]