Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

9.4.10

 

No Worries


I know most people don't get us, they don't get you especially. I think both of us realized that even. You're complicated and I'm unpredictable. God created us this way for some reason. Well, it's because I am unpredictable, no one knows what I am capable of. 

Quite frankly, I don't even know my endure levels are. As for you, who are complicated, unpredictable people like me might not be noticeable of what I might do next. There's a 50/50 percent that I might change my mind and doing outta the ordinary. Somehow, people like you can understand me. Thus, you manage to keep me stay grounded. Of course, this is only from my point of view. I know how exquisite it is that having you with me in this relationship, even through the ups and downs. That's just how life is. We endure. I'm sure I am a pain in the ass as well towards you most time but still, u kept on loving me, nothing less. And that's all that matters because I love unconditionally too.

My point is, different people posses different kind of affection. None of us understand how each of it works. And for others to speculate on what's not on what we have isn't fair, so I am going to simply ignore it. We have us and us is all we need.

No worries.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]