Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

22.4.10

 

Slavery Silence


I feel like everybody wants me for themselves; I play my role as a slave for them. Why do they keep on saying he’s not meant for me? How do they know that? Do they know that they’ve broken my heart into small pieces? Pieces, none can pick and mend. I love him deeply but I can’t be with him? How can that be? I love him, is that so wrong? My heart bleeds wide open and still they kept on killing me.

Oh God, please give me the strength to get through this.

Me and him had something was so close to my heart. Something no one else’s been, but only him. I’ll try my best to describe it. But there are no words that can describe how he means to me. We had it all. The bitter, sweet of love, we tasted it all. Nothing compares to him and this feeling is strong for only him to feel. And no matter what they say, he will always have my heart.

Why do they keep on saying I am not the person I used to be when with him? What? You expect me to be your slave for the rest of my life? You wanted me to get a life, and so I did. I wanted a life with him. Yes, we shared a lot of things together. We even shared the same dream. We wanted a future together. This year, we should’ve been engaged. But because of them, we had to delay our intension of tying the knots between us. How devastating it is to us to bare, is harder for him to endure. I’m so sorry for the both of us.

If one day you come to realise that he has always been the one for me, I wonder how you plan to mend our broken hopes and heart. Saying is all you can do, but the rest; the ashes, dusts and burns are left for us to suffer. Just what if that one day had burnt to ashes, what am I left?

Just pieces of our broken heart.

You may stop us neither from seeing nor being around each other. But you can never stop me from loving him or his feelings towards me. Our hearts are our own belongings. It’s not for you to judge or to obstruct. I curse the day you said you hated him, because when you say those words, that was the moment when I hate you even worse!



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]