Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

3.4.10

 

Super Stupid Saturday

Good Evening,
Kill the time and sleep through today.
I don't like this Saturday!

Good Morning,
I switch on the lights but I seem to lost my brain.
Can you talk to me to me once again?

Good Afternoon,
shut the curtain and dim the lights.
I can't stand this shaits!

And soon, Good Night.
I said good night, don't pull the sun all through the night.
I want the moon to be where it is because this is my Super Stupid Saturday right?

In a neglected silence, steal a knife later.
To carve a smile on a handsome mask dear.
You know, you are all that matter.

sorry


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]