Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

9.4.10

 

Swoosh Swoosh!


OK, seriously I don't feel April is a good month at all. Damn! I hate this month, I feel like fast forward to May if I could. Damn Damn Damn!

Anyhow, last night was fun. As usual, KLPHQ was awesome. And so as Sphere. It was my first time watching them play, and I thought it was awesome. So yeah, I had fun. All of the 'Dubuk Muda' was there to support as well. Well, some of them had to perform but everybody came.

Lately since this month had started, I don't feel the usual comfort in my seat. Somehow, I think maybe I'm just being paranoid and naive. I don't know. All I know is that my heart is only for one and we all know who that is by now. Hmm... maybe it's just one of those days. And it happened to be dragging since April swooshed in. FCK! I knew it, I hate April. Heh.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a little too obnoxious at times. So naive of me. I think I've lost my senses or something. I don't know. Today we're having fun, then by tomorrow, shit happens. What a crappy month it is. Heh! Firdaus is very up tied with his work lately, hence he gets less rest. I feel so bad for him coz most morning, he slept late and woke up early.

So, lately I've been thinking of some solutions for next year's planning. Career wise, plus future plannings with Firdaus of course. Everything about me correlates to him. What would I do without him. Anyway, back to the topic. I was making lotsa plans for next year and I really hope it works. So, I've my next year resolutions ready. Insya'allah, with Firdaus with me to keep me flat grounded, I'll manage to clear this year's resolution. So far, so good I may say. 




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]