Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

13.4.10

 

Tisk Tisk


Well, one stress is gone. The car's back and it was such a relief that Daddy paid for the rest of the repairment cost. I even heard my parents said they're going to pay for the paint job as well. *Fiuh!*

Another update today is that Mother is selling her business to I-dont-know-who and I-don't-care. What I know is that I'm done doing all the shits and taking all the craps. If she's selling it, then good riddens! That's it. Finish, Bye-Bye bad pressure and Helo stress-free! *Hooray!*

Now I can really concentrate on what I want and on myself. Yes! Not that I haven't plan anything yet though. I have, but the matter is 'time'. I'm turning 24 next year. Dammit! I'm getting older and have nil achievement. *Sigh*

A dream is only a dream unless you accomplish it.
Faye...Faye.

*Tisk Tisk*


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]