Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

16.5.10

 

Are You Happy Now?


Previously, he asked me. "Are you okay?".
My silence was noticed. I bought a cake and ate. I said I was okay.
He knows it. Later he said to me, "I am not siding anyone. I am quite aware of who should be taking a step back and why or how it started. But I'm afraid it wouldn't matter to her".

All I heard was "Being in shame, some people rather live in sins, then blunder came along". You wish hard for it to happen, but look what it brought you. Disaster. You caused me nothing but trouble and look where it brought me. I dwell at the edge of the world along with hell's pleasure.

Look at what it had made you.
Will you ever be satisfied? Does it feeds upon your hunger?
Say it! You can't handle the truth.

Tell me, Are you happy now?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]