Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

14.5.10

 

Heh.


I don't know what went away. It's definitely not fun having doing nothing. Makes you feel crappy everyday thinking what to do next. It's even crappier when you've got something to do but the thing is the atmosphere aint neither what you like or it to like you. *sigh*

I used to be ambitious. I used to be energetic. I used to feel good about myself. But in time, I realised I let too much of craps in that I forgot it is bad to have a little of everything in. Dammit! I made a wrong move from the start. Now I just had to fix myself for it. It's not fun to posses anger. I'm like a fat angry little girl now. And I hate it. It brings such negative vibes upon myself and my life even. I know it sounds pathetic but boys and girls, this is a good lesson learned.

You should've keep some things to and for yourself. It's never harmful of being a little bit selfish as long as it is good for yourself. Well, I learned not to be a pleasing slavery now. Otherwise it'll eat you up without you realising it.

Bad pills be gone!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]