Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

19.5.10

 

One Evening


Today I look up at the sky.
Today I looked up at the beautiful sky high.
And the sky is the limit. They say the sky is the limit, and we believed it.
The sun had almost set the day to a gorgeous night, and it looks so magical.

It was divinely stunning.
Wonderful, I feel so wonderful. Blessed and thankful.

I looked up at the sky and you were on my mind.
You have made me touched the sky, even, more than once. You brought me high, like I was in the sky.

Today love, today I looked up at the sky.
Then I fell a beat in my heart. You have always be the one.
For my yesterdays, today and always, you are always on my mind.

They say the sky is the limit.
But I've been to the sky and you're still the reason for me to fly high in your heavenly sky. I miss you.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]