Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

27.5.10

 

A Pursuit Of Happiness


I learned that no matter what you are or what you want to be, the only way you are going to get anywhere in life is to work hard at it. There is no getting around it. This time I’ll keep my dreams alive. I now understand that to achieve anything requires faith and the belief in me, my vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. I do believe that hard work certainly goes a long way. These days, a lot of people work hard. So I come to realise that I have to make sure that I work even harder and really dedicate myself to what I am doing and setting out to achieve it. To have a career and then to work hard on it, is the key to a success and happiness. I believe I was born to succeed, not to fail. 
A wise man once told me, “There is only one success. That is to be able to spend your life in your own way”. – Best advice I received.

" Dependent people need others to get what they want. Independent people can get what they want through their own efforts. Interdependent people combine their own efforts with the efforts of others to achieve their greatest success ".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]