Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

13.6.10

 

Fruit of Life

How painful reality is? I think it depends on how much you consume love in your life. As for me, I think it feel like falling from a sky scapper and you fall on a huge thorn at the very core of your heart and crush your head into pieces.

Dear Dad, I think you want me around when you need someone to do the house work, cook and clean. Mother, like you how you put it. GOOD FOR NOTHING. So, don't you ever tell me that you love or even care for me. For all I know, a portion of my pain I suffer is because of you and you couldn't even care less. Dear sister and brother, I gave you protection and my undivided love for your well being. You turn your back on me in return. Friends, I've lost trust in people a long time ago. And love, I love you unconditionally.

So how painful reality is? To me, it makes me lost the taste of life.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]