Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

4.6.10

 

Heaven's Promise

A short of breathe follows when this is shut.
Without it, neither could I be nor could I reside.
Without it, neither kith and kin could decide.
An oath, they can never take away this devotion of mine.

I was lost, he had found me.
I was weak, he is my strength.
I was damaged; he had brought me to a better place.

So this is my refusal,
This rebellion heart quits for them.
A promise of heaven without a denial
I refuse to give in; I refuse to stop for to them.

Love is the only thing that interests me.
And loving you brings joy in this cruel life of mine.
So don’t give up love,
Don’t give up this unfinished passion

For we are a promise from heaven above.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]