Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

20.6.10

 

Some Sunny Day

I don’t understand why some people are so shallow. Guys go for hot chicks, girls who are fashionable or chicks with long legs. On the other hand, there are chicks that only go for guys with a loaded pocket, fancy car, fancy clothes and shits. I truly pity these stereotype people, but I don’t fully blame them though. Maybe, just maybe they haven’t noticed that life’s on earth is just temporary and that how this present materialistic tribe would damage our future offspring’s mind. Life has almost fucked us all. So how can we protect the virginity mind of our future leaders if we are being exposed and thought that being rich is everything? Personally, my life has a huge dent because of this mentality in my own family.

Nevertheless we all know that money makes the world goes round. With money, we are being put under a roof for protection. With money, we are stuffed with nutrients and good food for us to live a healthier life. With money, we are living in a convenience. But, not everything can be bought by money or gold. One thing we all know, true love is the sweetest thing we could taste in life. In this context, with true love I meant an honest and unconditional affection towards anyone you know. It might be between a mother and a daughter, or a lover. God had presented all of us this precious and beautiful thing called love. I’m sorry if I may sound offensive because I, myself have not much knowledge in neither religion nor am I religious in any way. But personally, I think God love us all and that’s exactly why He presented us this gift of love and feelings.

It doesn’t matter how we felt; loved, hurt or sad. I bet this is some part of how heaven feels like. Because I believe that after every rainy day, there will be sun light. Sure, I made some bad moves in my past. I blame myself though for my bad decisions; I do understand it’s because of my lack of cautiousness and I’ve a weak mind. Yes, I won’t deny it. I am mentally ill at times. It’s hard to live in a family who doesn’t really have the same mentality with mine. It’s like doing something you know isn’t what you want because you’d know it’s bad for you but they insisted that it’s the best. And that’s just one issue; I’ve a huge baggage of it. Heh.

Anyway, furthermore, I found the person who suits to whatever it is I was searching for a lifetime. But again, my family do not think so. They insisted that they know who I am rather than myself; which I strongly think is a total BULLARK! They don’t even know what’s my favourite food is. *Pfft*. So, back to the topic; I’ve been with this great guy for almost 8 months now. At first, we expected friendship from each other. But now, I believe I’ve found my better half. He just fits the picture perfectly, without a doubt. But since April, it’s been rough for us; though we’re still hanging onto each other. I feel sorry for us but at the same time, I feel fortunate enough that God is in our side. He still allows us to feel the same feeling towards each other; the same feeling I felt since the first time I gave him my heart.

You see, I’m here not to talk about a sad love story. I’m here to tell my story of love. No matter how sad you feel or how badly hurt you are, with having someone you feel loved, there’ll always be a moment you can spare your bliss. If you believe that the light will shine through, then it will. And if what you think and feel is the same, then it’s real. I believe what we are is real and it will definitely last for a lifetime.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]