Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

27.6.10

 

I, Confess.


I’m depressed. I don’t feel like doing anything at all. I can’t smile, I can’t laugh, and I can’t stop crying at times. It’s difficult to feel better.

I don’t eat well. I spent most of my time sitting at home, in my room, alone thinking about stuff I don’t even know what. I even talk to myself. The other day, while I was on the way driving home alone, I caught myself talking to myself. I know it’s disturbing, but I can’t help it. Sometimes, I think I am crazy. I don’t know how to fix myself. Every night I’d sleep earlier than I used to because I feel tired after crying. Hence, my crying has now become my lullaby. Then I started to have nightmares, I can’t sleep properly. This depression has even triggered my temper. I am angry most of the time. I know people are annoyed and irritated with it. Shameful to confess, at times when I am stressful and sad, I hit myself just to release the pain I’m suffering.

I keep on wondering, why is this happening to me? Why can’t I just be happy? Why can’t I have a normal life like other people does? Why is God doing this to me?! I feel pain. I feel the intense grief. I just don’t think so I can go on like this. I don’t know how to make the pain to go away! I just want to be happy. I’m so sad. And nobody understands me.


" Dear God, if You hear me crying, I beg you to stop this hurting inside of me. Please stop me from suffer, I can’t bare this anymore. If this is my destiny, then I shall ask for you to discontinue my life on earth and let me pay all of my wrong doings in hell for you then after, I will be in heaven sky with You. Because I know, only with You, these painful heart will stop suffering and all the aching will go away. Banish forever. Please dear God, I beg for your mercy."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]