Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

16.6.10

 

Nobody

I heard you.
"Sekali aku tak suka, sampai bila pun aku tak suka!".

You're so unfair. You want me only for yourself, you're own benefits. You don't even think or consider of neither what I like to do nor how I feel. All you think about it what you feel and think about, hence you command me to follow your orders. No pain is as bad as this broken heart. You lied to me, you used me and you made me believe that I meant everything to you. But now you said AKU MEMBERONTAK?!

Suatu penghinaan aku rasa, sikit pun engkau tak fikir sejenak apa yang telah kau lakukan!
KAULAH PENYEBAB AKU HILANG AKAL SEBEGINI!
KAULAH PENYEBAB SEGALA GANGGUAN MALAM & SIANG HARI KU!
DAN KAULAH PENYEBAB AKU HILANG ARAH TUJU KU.

And you told everybody bad lies; very very BAD LIES!
I hear you. But I've seen you. One day you'll realise we were meant for each other. And by then, I'm forever gone. I HATE YOU.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]