Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

24.6.10

 

A Story In My Dream

I was told a story in my dream.
About a boy and a girl who came from two different part of the country. He came from a family who had superior thinking and her family was superficially unjust. They first met unexpectedly and then soon affection had flourished along the way of their friendship.

He’s just not meant for you”, Mother said.
I don’t see how’s this going to work”, He said.

The best she can do was to hold onto the hope she had since that November rain. The agony they felt was deep and offensive. Though every turbulent has its own peace. She prays for God’s blessings upon them for their crusade of belief and for his heart to stay.


I was told a story in my dream that fate had united these two souls not by eye to eye; but heart to heart.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]