Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

2.6.10

 

That Old Notebook


This morning after I went back from sending my brother to the airport, I had pre-packed my stuff for KL! this Saturday. So I cleared some of my unused stuff and put it in the store. I then, came across with my old notebook which I used it as my scrapbook for me to write stuff in my school days. You know useful stuff and crappy stuff. Well, mostly junks. Back then I wasn’t into the internet shits, so I haven’t really known the blogging thingy existed. *Pfft*
So, I’m gonna share this thing (I think it’s a speech thingy I did for something I really can’t remember). Let’s just consider this is the best thing I wrote in that old notebook. Of course, I had rewrite and corrected some of the grammars and etc. Hope you guys enjoy it! *cheers!*
. . . . . . . . . .

Each of us on this earth has it; the ability to lead and inspire.
Sometimes, our work feels small and significant. But never doubt that even a small ripple can gain momentum and build a current that is overwhelming. To start, begin with one small step and make sure that you don’t let others stand in your way. Just keep on walking your own path. Sure, some may laugh. So what? Many will follow.

Success seems to be largely a matter of “hanging on” after others have let go. So don’t give up. Fears keep people small. Therefore, run towards your fears and embrace them. On the other side of your greatest fears lives your greatest life. Get out of the stands, get on the court and play the game of life.

In life, we must dare to take risks. If you leap, then a net will appear. Hence, be positive. What you think is what you become. Dream and DREAM BIG! Feet it, believe it and you will achieve it. Whatever your dreams are, go for it. Believe that you will inspire others.

Furthermore, learn to extend a hand, care and be kind. When someone does something good, applaud. You can make people happy, thus, you could be a positive role model to the young ones. Be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference. And now, I believe it is our turn, it is our time. 
It is time for us to lead out loud!

. . . . . . . . . .
Thank you

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]