Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

20.7.10

 

Allahuakbar

Every day I'd pray for you to always give me peace.
And the strength in my heart for me to endure this life staggers.
I believe there must be a meaning of hopes you gave.
An answer for all questions, I’ll face this in silence.

With a humble gratitude I pray for You to light my heart, always.
Take care of me in Your greatness and forgiveness.
And bless me in Your presence.

Dear God, set peace in my soul.
Dear God, let me be Your humble soul.
For I am always at peace within Your scold.

Sometimes I feel this life is like a mirror as it symbolise.
Impatience hastens it out into pieces of broken glasses.
Give me the strength to subsist.
And to endure what’s more to life wonders.

Help me build bravery in me.
Help me strengthen myself.
Pour Your bundle of joy in my life, Oh dear Lord.

ALLAHUAKBAR.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]