Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

18.7.10

 

To & From The Significant Other

Some days you seem so close, like you stand right before me. But then, most days you are near yet so far apart. Each day is like a battle for me with my stomach turning upside down. You stand there looking but you refuse to utter a sound. And I feel so confused right now. My heart is being torn at its seam. Every night that I sleep, you seem to linger in my dreams. Every time I look at you, I forget all my thoughts and right there and then, it’s you that my heart sought. But every time I hope, it turns into something bad. So for right now, I’ll stop thinking and maybe things won’t end up just as bad. You are all that I want; you are all that I need. Don’t you know you are the air that I breathe?

So for now, I’ll try to stop thinking. And maybe things won’t end up heartbreaking.
If you do love me, make things less complicated for me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]