Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

21.4.11

 

Life is simple, it's just not easy.

Today had been a very meaningful day for me; in which OBVIOUSLY had made an inspiration for me.

I guess a few of us may have heard the quote "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". In fact, this quote had been one of my favorite quotes. Indeed, this is a deeper quote than most of us realize, because everyone has a unique opinion of almost everything in the world, whether we choose to admit to our feelings is simply our own choice. Typically many might choose to love someone that a majority of society will perceive as beautiful. Though personally, I believe the real debate lies in choosing someone that you know in your heart you see as beautiful despite what society says.

Choosing the right person to be with is a process that takes a lot of heart, strength, and courageousness from both parties, because the person you may choose, or the person who chooses you may not be the most politically correct partner. When we are choosing a partner, it is important to choose a person for their heart, not their strapping good looks, or enormous bank account. As looks fade, and money comes and goes, a person's soul never leaves them, and at the end of neither a rainy day nor a sunny one, they will always be who they are at heart.

What I am trying to impose is that, don't choose the one who is beautiful to the world. But rather, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.

With a great depth of gratitude, I had found someone I had knew in my past, who sees me through my soul, through his heart. Indeed he has a kind, genuine heart that he carries within his personality and beliefs; a gentlemen who thinks like a man of action, acts like a man of thought.


.




"Sakat tanda Sepakat"


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]