Beautiful Worlds

by Faye Kusairi

1.4.11

 

Week #1 : Single, and Documenting.





Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

It's been a while since the last time I had wrote in this blog. So much I had gone through and frankly, it had been a very tiring journey. Through those sunny day to rainy ones, GOSH! I feel it had been a roller coaster ride for me. And so, this who I had become.

I am now a junior hairstylist, working at Chez Hair Studio. It had been 3 months now being a permanent employee of Chez. I met some new friends; most importantly I had known someone rather near to me. His name is Boy and he is the closest to me. He has a very kind heart. Other than that, it feels like the 'after rain' again. Thank you November rain. You are a beautiful disaster. Though, I still have that belief that life is beautiful. The world is beautiful. And that made us Humans, so divinely gorgeous.

Somehow I think we gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which when we really stop to look fear in the face. And we should be able to say to ourself, “ I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along ”.

Unfortunately though, I had realized a little late that I haven't face my biggest fear. Well, better late than never! So I decided to must do the thing I think I cannot do; to carry on alone.




" The soul becomes dyed with the color of its thoughts ". 















Comments:
Welkum bek!!!!! Hooorahhhhhhh!!!
 
alone ke..??
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2009   September 2009   October 2009   November 2009   December 2009   January 2010   February 2010   March 2010   April 2010   May 2010   June 2010   July 2010   April 2011  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]